Friday, June 3, 2011

Looking for Creative Minds and Fellow Bloggers

Hi all,
I just wanted to mention, yet again, that we are looking for individuals who would like to contribute to our blog. You can contribute articles about locs and natural hair care, photos of loc styles (please make sure you have proper rights/permissions to use the photos), or loc tutorials that you may have done. It is my hope that we can keep this blog updated with lots of valuable information and that we can keep the spirit of Loc Appreciation Day moving all year long. So... if you have something you'd like to contribute email us at locpride@gmail.com
Also, if you have a blog that you'd like the Loc Appreciation Day blog to follow... Let us know :)

3 comments:

  1. Greetings to you LAD..my name is Kathryn or to youtubers, katbalu. As a fellow locker, I'd love to participate in the blogging or contributing to this great blog. Looking forward to june25 and I've got to get my tshirt too. Love!! What I'm seeing on here and am definitely loving the celebration surrounding this beautiful occassion. Blessings and much success to all.
    Selah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kat :) Thanks for the support... please email your submission to locpride@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i would like to use the logo for a group on growing natural-a lock group. may i? cheleski@theknottytruth.net

    ReplyDelete